- Must be attending a World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) or World Health Organization (WHO) and International Medical Education Directory (IMED) recognized Medical Program.
- Dean’s Letter(s) of Good Standing (LGS)
- Successful completion of Basic Sciences documented by transcript in English
- NYSED Short Term Clerkship Eligibility Letter (for New York State only)
- HIPAA Certificate
- Infection Control Certificate
- Basic Life Support course completion
- Basic Medical Insurance / Emergency (very basic medical coverage which must include United States)
- Professional Liability Coverage (Medical Malpractice Insurance)
- National Criminal Background Check Report
Students seeking clerkships in New York State may only complete a maximum of 12 weeks of clerkships as per the New York State Education Department rules and regulations.
Click here for guidelines as prescribed by the New York State Education Department – refer to section §60.2 Clinical clerkships