Online application starts on April 17, 2023.
Candidates can apply via our website: applications2023
Lists of qualified candidates will be published on:
- April 28, 2023 – I list of qualified candidates
- May 26, 2023 – II list of qualified candidates
- July 14, 2023 – III list of qualified candidates
- August 14, 2023 – I list of qualified candidates – additional application*
- August 31, 2023 – II list of qualified candidates – additional application*
*additional applications are accepted only in the case of not exceeding the limit of seats during regular application process.
- Choose program that you are applying to.
- Fill in the application form found at: application form
- Upload scans of:
- Passport size photo
- Passport valid for atleast 1 year
- High school diploma
- Transcript of grades
- English language certificate (if applicable)
- Check whether you filled in each field correctly and submit application.
- Pay the application fee
If you apply for additional programs you need to pay the application fee indivudually for all of them.
All submitted documents must be translated into Polish or English.
Please remember that if you are a Polish citizen or have a dual citizenship you cannot apply directly to the English Division. You must to use the Polish path of admission. Please contact us for details.